• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why can I only turn left? lol

warbi1

NAXJA Forum User
Uh-oh- the pitmarn arm isn't supposed to look like THAT!!! Courtesy of Clover Springs run. Everyone was QUITE impressed- they had never seen a bent pitman arm before. lol First casualty. The sad part was that it was almost the very end of the run and it was on an easy section.:dunce:
pitmanarm.jpg

Uh-oh- the pitmarn arm isn't supposed to look like THAT!!! Courtesy of Clover Springs run. Everyone was QUITE impressed- they had never seen a bent pitman arm before. lol First casualty. The sad part was that it was almost the very end of the run and it was on an easy section.:dunce:
pitmanarm.jpg

what you do hit the rock troll? :firedevil

First off, that is definately not an XJ box. Second, I saw a pitman arm bend. The guy had heated it in order to get it off and it ruined the temper of the metal.

First off, that is definately not an XJ box. Second, I saw a pitman arm bend. The guy had heated it in order to get it off and it ruined the temper of the metal.

Heh, that's because it's a JK box! lol I met the group at the Tillamook run 3 weeks ago. I had a great time and was invited to NWFest. I even learned about "snipe hunting".:rolleyes: I plan on being there if at all possible.

Back