• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: short bed for a MJ, rust/dent free!

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Guys, I'm getting ready to get rolling on fixing the "rolled" MJ. I've decided that I'm just going to replace the bed instead of fixing all of the dents. It sucks because the bed was just spray-lined(professionally) before the roll.

If you have or know of a rust/dent free short bed let me know. I'm willing to drive to pick it up. I'm in Roanoke VA.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Got one out here in Colorado...... Snatched it up in Nebraska so it's got scaley surface rust underneath, but no rot through anywhere. Nice and straight. Has a bed liner as well.

But I'd imagine we're just too far from each other......

Got one out here in Colorado...... Snatched it up in Nebraska so it's got scaley surface rust underneath, but no rot through anywhere. Nice and straight. Has a bed liner as well.

But I'd imagine we're just too far from each other......

Yep, that would be a haul from Roanoke Sam. I appreciate the offer though. I'll make it CO someday and wheel some.

I feel like xjtrailrider may know that seller :laugh2:

isn't that lowrange2 on here? I swear I recognize both the truck and the white bed from the "what did you get done this weekend" thread and his build thread.

Weve talked about the beds. Are you selling both now Lowrange?

One was in perfect condition with a minor dent, the other had the normal rust under the fender flares.

I would buy the one that has no rust if the dent can easily be fixed

Back