• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kicker 65's ???

LYKOS

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought two pair for $75 new in box.

Know they are a good speaker and can probably put them in my rear sound bar fairly easily. Anyone put these in the doors of a 97+?

In my previous heep I put 6X9 kickers in the door panels. Very very very tight fit, but they worked perfectly for the two years that i had her.

So i say they can fit.

Ahhh cool. Kinda wondering about mounting dpeth with power windows and such. But if those monsters fit in a 98 I imaigine Ill be fine.

Thanks

Ahhh cool. Kinda wondering about mounting dpeth with power windows and such. But if those monsters fit in a 98 I imaigine Ill be fine.

Thanks

Yea yoirs should fit. Mine had power windows and everything was still funtional. Only thing was that the fitment was really tight. I had were the door panel meets up with the kicker panel about 1/16" of clearnebce and the same On the botto of the door. Then On the inside i hade about 1/2" between the speaker and the window rail.

Measure measure meazure. Before cutting you door panel. I would recomend to take the skin of the door and then you can cut out the hole in the setmetal making Sure that the door still closes. Then vo back and cut the door skin out. When yoh run the wire becarefully not to cut any of the wires in the bady to door bumdle or youll have a bigger project, believe me i would now.

Back