• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Facebook Giveaway

MasterPull

We make rope cool
We are giving away one of our brand new swing blocks, they are entirely made in the USA!

Check them out here for some more info:

http://www.masterpull.com/item/SBO30000/

offroadsnatchblock_large.jpg

These are the same blocks that we used for all our recoveries at KOH this year!

Here is a complete description of them from our website:

The Master Pull SBO30000 is designed specifically for use with synthetic rope. Weighing in at only 3.7 lbs, this snatch block is just like the synthetic winch lines it is made for: lightweight and extremely strong.

With a breaking strength of 30,000 lbs, the SBO30000 has a maximum load of 15,000 lbs for a 2:1 safety factor.

An oil impregnated nylon sheave is used to reduce weight and provide a smooth contact surface for synthetic rope. Another benefit is no bearing is needed, so this block is maintenance free.

Shrink fitted nylon protector plates prevent synthetic rope from contacting any sharp, metal edges of the block, and the side plates are powder coated in a durable hammered red finish for extra visibility in low light situations.

Extemely lightweight
Plastic sheave designed specifically for synthetic rope
Plastic side plate guards protect synthetic rope from sharp metal edges
High visibility red powder coat finish
All components are made in USA

Note: For synthetic rope only! Do not use with steel cable

The Facebook giveaway is going on now, the drawing will be held on Monday at noon, pacific time.

-Alex

Thanks, we still have a few days until I draw!

We have a lot less entries then the last time we ran a promotion like this. Tell your friends and share it around. If I have 500 entries I'll give away a 3/8" x 100' SUPERLINE in a few weeks!

Similar to this product:

http://www.masterpull.com/item/DG038100R/

-Alex

Bringing this back up, we are pulling a winner today!

-Alex

Back