• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check this out!

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
So I am helping out my old boss with a couple projects at the shop. Here is one of them.

The running gear and axles are all original, the motor has been swapped to a small chevy v6. The snorkel is just for looks it just tucks under the hood and doesn't go anywhere. It came to us from a "restoration shop" where they mispelled the words on the sides and back, and they made a complete mess of the wiring at the fuse block and under the dash. They also ran wires and fuel hoses thru holes in the sheet metal and frame without and grommets. Anyway we are fixing a bunch of things, just it was kinda cool and I would share it.
IMG_20120608_175417.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20120608_175328.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20120608_175404.jpg
[/IMG]

Probably won't make the snorkel function, the guy who owns it isn't exactly looking to take it in dirt or under water. He just wants it "pretty" he is some billionaire wierdo. He has another car there its a russian Zaz. Kinda looks like an old Fiat, we are putting a VW motor in it for him because the tiny V4 that's in it now won't make it up his driveway with him and his kid in it! Lol.

neat.
second picture down... does the rear tire say unicorn creation on the side? lol

Lmao, I was wondering when you guys would start seeing the funny stuff. Almost every sticker on there is spelled wrong, the tires are an interesting "creation" in themselves, but yeah overall its a pretty cool lil rig, twin stick transfer case, and a 3 speed gearbox. Reverse is where you would expect 1st to be, there is no detent no spring nothing to tell you your going into reverse and not first at all!

Back