• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Forest Fest - anyone going this weekend?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
So, no mention of this GREAT FAMILY EVENT going on this weekend (fathers day weekend). Anyone signed up already?

I read that they sold out a few days ago, kinda odd, must be a huge turn out this year. If your registered already, you are in for a great event.

Every registered kid, wins a raffle price, SHhhhh dont tell em though, and its cool stuff like bikes, Axial wraiths, etc. I think the main raffle is up to 30,000$ in prices. You get to run two day trails and two night trails in the great big bear forest. You get to hang out with alot of the cool kids. And its semi local. Only bummer is that you camp in a HUGE parking lot to snow summit lol. But they have a great sat dinner, and falken runs free hotdogs (like first 200 I think) friday night.

I / RWK Haus Supply / Yukon will be setup next to Rock Krawler and Poison Spider and I will have my XJ in the area on "display" as well as running John Bull #1 on sat morning, and Holcomb creek on Sunday.

Come by say hi, get a bottle opener or koozie, and a calendar if before they run out. I will be in the vendors area Friday eveningish and Saturday after the runs.

If you didnt make it for this years event, remember to sign up next year.

Yeah, I was surprised there was no mention of Forest Fest on here.

I wish I was going, but missed the registration. Next year though!

I'll be up in the area.

didn't register for the event. didnt know about it..

Yeah I didnt see anything here about it at all in the month leading up to it this weekend, and forgot to even bring it up.

Its a great family event. I would recommend not to go to big bear this weekend for anyone, lol. The main problem with this event is the amount of jeeps and the trails, and how long it can take do just do one basic trail. If you get in behind one of these 20 person lines, and dont want to be "with" them, you will not enjoy your day likely...

see picture below
Thanks if you would have told me I need to be on the SOCAL page or queue I would have found it 3 weeks ago. Not everyone is comp. savi. I try my best and do what I can without being taught or schooled. I know engineers that can't do the things I or others do or doctors that can't do surgery, and the last dentist I went to might as well have been a waiter because he had no clue what the hell he was doing from the pain I was enduring so I guess I'll be all right.

yeah, I didnt know anything about it.
I'm sorry I didn't know how to start a threads but I tried in several thread butt was ignored. It is full I am not associated with anyone from that club but I went two years ago to their camp after wheeling through BB and ran across their camp at Snow Valley. I saw their web site about 3 months ago and saw they we're doing it and got on their list.

Vanimal, FYI: registered users cannot see attached images.

Boss, this is his image:

tada.jpg

click that button, and boom you're starting a new post.

Thanks if you would have told me I need to be on the SOCAL page or queue I would have found it 3 weeks ago. Not everyone is comp. savi. I try my best and do what I can without being taught or schooled. I know engineers that can't do the things I or others do or doctors that can't do surgery, and the last dentist I went to might as well have been a waiter because he had no clue what the hell he was doing from the pain I was enduring so I guess I'll be all right.
Wasnt trying to bust your balls, just trying to show you where the button was. easier than explaining it. apparently you couldnt see the image until Grimmy posted it though.

Back