• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF 7/7?

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Any one up for a tsf run a couple weeks after nwfest? I'd like to get the mj out there. basicaly ready to go now, just don't have the time. I'd like to attempt some of the more challenging trails and probably camp out saturday night. I'd be down to head up friday straight from work if people are wanting to camp then. I'd be open for a day trip also.

I i had even the slightest chance of being able to keep up with your MJ out there, i'd be down.

C'mon I'm stil open up front at the moment.
So the plan is to head up Saturday arund 5 or s maybe a run before its camp fire time and then wheel all day Sunday. I'm thinking lyda camp.

Last edited:
C'mon I'm stil open up front at the moment.
So the plan is to head up Saturday arund 5 or s maybe a run before its camp fire time and then wheel all day Sunday. I'm thinking lyda camp.

ill b there this sunday ben, if you want to join my solo party...

why, yes... yes I did... had it about a month now... 95, AX15/231/8.25(open), 300,000 miles and still tickin'...:laugh3: gonna meet up with Bronz this Sunday and see what's up... his inaugural run w/the new rig... figured we'd kill two birds with one riot gun: shakedown his rig and see what mine is all about:scottm:

Back