• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O-TAY XJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey we need to get a BB run going.Lets plan one for JULY after the 4th. Any weekend after that i can do.I know i can plan on 2 fools that loves to get dents and we both run 35 and locked.Maybe i can get Max to go too.I'm thinking 5 or 6 tops on this run and we'll all be built the same.
35" on locked and geared axles.

:dunno:
What say you young man?

Count me in. I should be good any weekend in July.

i'm 35's geared and locked. can i come, or is this a desert rats only thing? :D

i'm 35's geared and locked. can i come, or is this a desert rats only thing? :D
:doh:

Does it say that anywhere? Tone can't make it cause it will be on a weekend.I'm trying for a Saturday.Curt has his hands full with family so i don't think he'll make it.

Keep your eyes open and you'll see a date for this.I do want to keep it a small group so we can run a couple of trails.As of this time i got 3 maybe 4 running so far.So you would be welcome to join.

Oh well eff your ted....

Ted i didn't say that.You have the wrong max thats all.We'll get dents and such and i know you like to keep your rig clean.Which i understand.You don't beat your rig like we do.I don't want to feel bad when you get a dent.But if you want to join us, i'll be happy to have you along.But don't blame me for body damage, OK.

My friend is going up Fathers Day and i'll ask him which ones will give us the hardest time.He runs with So Cal Broncos.I know we won't be doing gold mountain again, i was bored on that with my 33's.lol

Does it say that anywhere? Tone can't make it cause it will be on a weekend.I'm trying for a Saturday.Curt has his hands full with family so i don't think he'll make it.

Keep your eyes open and you'll see a date for this.I do want to keep it a small group so we can run a couple of trails.As of this time i got 3 maybe 4 running so far.So you would be welcome to join.
i was only busting your balls, but i would like to go. it all depends on the date though, i have already somewhat committed to a run somewhere around that time. i'm super worried about dents though :D

My friend is going up Fathers Day and i'll ask him which ones will give us the hardest time.He runs with So Cal Broncos.I know we won't be doing gold mountain again, i was bored on that with my 33's.lol
Fathers day!!!! SoCal Broncos is in for a surprise unless they are participating in the IE4WD club annual Big Bear Fest going on that weekend 15,16,17th.:doh:

I'll keep an eye out... I am going in a few directions, but one never knows...
Wait body damage... :scared:

Curt

I was just up on the lower portions of 2N02 yesterday and ran a couple offshoots with friends and we came across a group from SoCal Broncos, plus a couple extra non Broncos with them.

I was just up on the lower portions of 2N02 yesterday and ran a couple offshoots with friends and we came across a group from SoCal Broncos, plus a couple extra non Broncos with them.

Oh really!?

[insert willy wonka pic here]

Tell us how much fun you had coming across a group of socal broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back