• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finishing a suspension kit

CAJJ93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Rubicon express 4.5" super flex bought from craigslist. I've been collecting parts to complete it. am I missing anything?

I have..
4.5" coils
3.5" leaf packs
1" lift liquid iron boomerang shackles
adj. uppers
adj. lowers
RE track bar/ drop bracket
-ball joint rebuild kit for track bar
-new center pins
-brakeline extensions
-8.8 ubolts

still have to order shocks, SYE, press some bushings
oh and I'm not running sway bars.
anything to add to my list??
also, does anyone sell a set of replacement set of bolts for the entire suspenion? I forsee a lot of breakage and it would just be easier to buy a replacement kit. thanks

Thats not a bad idea, someone stocking bolt kits for sale...

Your list looks complete ish, but i wouldnt bother with those brakeline extensions, just get new extended brake lines for a stock vehicle at a regular parts store, dakota R and chevy 1500ish F... cant remember specifics at the moment, but a simple google search for 'extended brakelines naxja' should set you straight. You gotta bleed the brakes anyways, might as well do it once and right.

The extensions as in the rougly 4-5" long pre bent peices? I dont get the porpous of those... besides saving $5. Just get longer braided lines....

Back