• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOTICE - shirts!!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We are coming up to the point where the shirt order needs to be placed.

Please let us know what size and how many sirts you would like asap so we can finalize the order and get them on the way.

Also, please fill out your registration even if you have no fees just so we know how many people are coming.

Ed

I will be registering in a couple weeks, just gotta wait till payday, I will be wanting 1 XL shirt if you can go ahead and put me down for one

I put down for 1 L and 1 M in my registration...

i sent you a PM a couple days ago...

mac 'haven't paid yet tho' gyvr

The shirt order is being placed today. If you want a shirt and haven't got the size to us yet, please let us know asap.

I will be registering in a couple weeks, just gotta wait till payday, I will be wanting 1 XL shirt if you can go ahead and put me down for one

Gotcha sir. It's added.

Just sent the money for Crawl fee's + shirt to Mark tonight!

Yea baby!!

1 Men's medium and 1 mens XXXL for us. I will be registering and paying before the weekend is out.

~ Stump

Done sir. Will little Stumpette make a presence?

I put down for 1 L and 1 M in my registration...

Dan, you're good to go.

i sent you a PM a couple days ago...

mac 'haven't paid yet tho' gyvr

Got it Mac. You're in good shape.

I need a M and a XL and they are on my registration too.

Got it Jason. Thanks!

Mine are on my registration as well.

Yes sir Justin, gotcha covered.

you funny guys......

Mediums are too short, and since I'm not a 16 year old girl and have a hairy belly button I figure the rest of the world would not like to see my midriff.

but, if that's your sort of thing, show up at the wienerbox about midnight....

But you wax, might as well get the belly too:shhh:

Back