• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken LCA Question

xjwisconsin

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at a set of The older round tube style Tomken LCAs'. I contacted Tomken and asked if they would be compatible with a 2-2.5" lift. They could not verify this for me, but did tell me they were originally intended for 4" of lift, so, Im wondering what the masses think about this.
Ive got 165,00 on the clock and its starting to feel loose up front. I plan on going up approx 2-2.5" over stock this fall and am beginning to amass parts. The arms are a great price from a local.

thanks much

LENGTH is really what you are looking for. If you have access to them locally, measure eye-eye length. WJ arms would be great for your lift height. Will also allow 10.5 wide on stock wheels. There are charts that show approx length needed at X amount of lift.
If they are slightly longer than necessary they shoudl still work, given that your pinion angle is alright. My current aftermarket LCA's are just a tad short for my 4.5RC coils. Should be fine for my Tomken 4" coils that are going in place. And mine are approx 16.325" IIRC. They are about avg length used for several of the 3-4.5" lift kits around.
I believe that stock is 15.75"ish so you would probably want something closer to 16"

Back