• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tuesday June 5 Wildomar OHV

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
we are meeting in Lake Elsinore @ 10 am head to the Wildomar OHV park then off on the fire roads to the peak where you can see Catalina and San Clemente islands. difficulty is mid-low. OHV park can be as difficult as you want (nothing as difficult as Truckhaven OHV park). fire road is more difficult than Thomas mountain i did it in 2wd with a rear locker (stock jk had to go into 4wd):eyes:

its got some great views and a cool ocean breeze. mostly just a day to goof around.

Cheers!

didnt know about a double red diamond/black diamond. i guess the sign that said bad idea was there for a reason. when i get my new comp up and running ill post the go pro of it. border patrol was waiting for me at the bottom. said they were just waiting to call in airlift lol wow much more hard core than anything i have seen at truckhaven. to bad its only one trail there. still was a heck of a lot of fun!

I remember seeing that one and contemplating it with the other guys in the group.we collectively decided to obey the rocks and turn around/bypass it

ummmmm i should have. Souske did lolol wow is all i can say just wow NEVER AGAIN! lol

didnt know about a double red diamond/black diamond. i guess the sign that said bad idea was there for a reason. when i get my new comp up and running ill post the go pro of it. border patrol was waiting for me at the bottom. said they were just waiting to call in airlift lol wow much more hard core than anything i have seen at truckhaven. to bad its only one trail there. still was a heck of a lot of fun!

I heard there might be pics or video of this?? Post up man i wanna see this place!! Sounds like a trip worth taking.

your reading comprehension sure sucks for a pro word wrencher:cheers:
zuh? iz, comprehends: finez{

mark,there is both but my comp is dying and wont convert my gopro shopping for new comp so soon. there is a cell phone vid from behind me that caught the first 20ish feet its on the book face ill post it in on the socal NAXJA page. i have no idea why james is babbling about disconnects so ignore that

sounds good to me as long as its monday night - thurday morning. i cant afford to take a weekend off till the end of summer when it slows down.

okay cool i do know that you need to have a forest adventure pass but other than that i believe its free. the passes are $35 @ big 5.

Skwerly month-date ideas?

My woman is disabled so we get away with her blue wheelchair sign. :D

I have to register/smog the Jeep real soon, but other than that I'm good to go, as long as I'm free for two days in a row LOL! :D

lol okay sweet lets plan something about a month out? mid july? we can do mon night - wednesday? or tuesday morning- wednesday? its a pretty small park but theres 40 miles of fire roads that have some great views and my buddy live in elsinore on the lake so we can get wet if needed/wanted.

Back