• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kelly flats

psullivam

NAXJA Forum User
going to run kelly flats tomorrow. I've never been up there so going to make a lazy day messing around. No details on time yet.

Then probably going to stop by the Irish pub (crown pub) in foco afterwards.

Last edited:
going to run kelly flats tomorrow. I've never been up there so going to make a lazy day messing around. No details on time yet.

Then probably going to stop by the Irish pub (crown pub) in foco afterwards.
Ranger Rick was up there last week and it was still baracaded.

I just checked with the Ranger station (303-541-2599) and MSV and Coney Flats will be closed until at least June 27. Bunce School Road is open but the road up to the crash site has yet to be run and they think there is most likely a ton of downed trees.

Last edited:
Tom.. kelly flats is a different trail! I want to go but i will be out of town for the next week. Have fun!

I'd check to make sure its open though as they just had that fire up there in Poudre Canyon.

Yeah its off 14. I saw trucks going up there a few weeks ago so as far as I know its open.

It is, a buddy of mine ran it on Monday. He said he came across at least 3 brocken rigs too. How the hell you break shite on Kelly Flats is beyond me, except that I probably just jinxed myself.

Ranger Rick was up there last week and it was still baracaded.

I just checked with the Ranger station (303-541-2599) and MSV and Coney Flats will be closed until at least June 27. Bunce School Road is open but the road up to the crash site has yet to be run and they think there is most likely a ton of downed trees.

T-33 aka 202/203 is doable, my open/open rig on 235's got to the top last weekend in May.

I know, one guy said Kelly flats, another Coney flats. Anyway.

Back