• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

off road bumper brackets

richsambo

NAXJA Forum User
any one have any specs or dementions for a front bumper bracket to grab like an extra three holes? just bought a winch and jcr winch bumper and dont feel safe grabbing the factory 3 holes. been on google for like and hour and havnt found anything. instead of buying them and waiting 8 days for it to get to my house i have a plasma cutter mig and torch to make my own out of 1/4" pictures help and numbers. thank you. i read on one thread you use 4'' bolts and grab the factory steering box and on the other side you need to drill out one of the holes to fit the bolt. i just need some sizes or plans for the bracket if any one has one at there house and wants to take a minute and get the tape mesure out for me it would be GREAT!!!

THANK YOU:thumbup:
richie

I have a pdf of the brackets you need, dimensioned out and such.

Didn't JCR send reinforcement plates? They did when I had their Prerunner Winch bumper.

Back