• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP!!!

mroinsno

NAXJA Forum User
I am sadly having to sell my baby. In CA we have this dumb emissions certificate requirement and i need help setting my Evap sensor and my Oxygen Heater senso. PLEASE help this is time sensitive. She is a 2001 cherokee sport

Have you disconnected your battery lately? You have to drive a bunch of miles after you disconnect the battery to reset the emissions monitors which have to be working beofre you smog it. Other then that I am not really sure what you are asking. We need more details. Did you fail smog? Scan the print out and post it.

After unhooking the battery and replacing the sensors you have to run/drive it for atleast 40 miles. If you dont drive those miles before smogging it it WILL fail and the nice smog guy wont ask any questions and Will just say that you didnt pass.

But like the second post says we need more info. Are you asking for help On how to replace the two sensors? And if you are how do you know if those are the two that need the replacing.

Back