• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lawrence welk video from 5/27/12

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
met up with my buddy with a zuki and handbuilt from naxja to do a little wheeling yesterday at lawrence welk. handbuilt had some mechanical issues and had to head back so it was just me and the zuki the rest of the day. he showed me some pretty fun trails, and i finally cleared some stuff i have been trying to clear for quite a while. the rear locker wasnt working at all, so i'm open in the rear which made things a little harder.

the video may still be processing so you may want to give it 15 min or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppfnjMXZEI

looks good. once I get my jeep armored up a little more, I'd love to come up and try that stuff. didn't know all that existed up there.

that zuk is BA specs?

looks good. once I get my jeep armored up a little more, I'd love to come up and try that stuff. didn't know all that existed up there.

that zuk is BA specs?
yea, pretty good trails for local stuff.

BA specs? not sure what that is.

yea, pretty good trails for local stuff.

BA specs? not sure what that is.

BA= Bad ASS
specs= specifications

as in that zuk is Bad Ass, what are the specifications of said zuk?

I suppose I should've punctuated better.

BA= Bad ASS
specs= specifications

as in that zuk is Bad Ass, what are the specifications of said zuk?

I suppose I should've punctuated better.
ah, i thought thats what it meant.

he's got 37" bfg's, toyota axles, chromoly shafts, 14" travel bilstein 5150's, stock motor and trans, lockers, full cage, and some real low gearing. his transfer case is something like 6:1 or 7:1.

it's definitely pretty badass. a little sketchy climbing or decending steep stuff, but the short wheelbase helps a lot over obsticals.

it's not an xj though :D

ah, i thought thats what it meant.

he's got 37" bfg's, toyota axles, chromoly shafts, 14" travel bilstein 5150's, stock motor and trans, lockers, full cage, and some real low gearing. his transfer case is something like 6:1 or 7:1.

it's definitely pretty badass. a little sketchy climbing or decending steep stuff, but the short wheelbase helps a lot over obsticals.

it's not an xj though :D

nice....

but if he does flop it, they are pretty easy to tip by hand :D

Back