• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front axle lower brackets crooked? pics

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
i had a torn driverside lower control arm mount that was cracked and bought some curries for replacements. i then had them welded on and thought they looked crooked but figured i just looked that way because of the angle i was looking at them.
i had my gears done and when i was pulling the axle out of the back of my truck i noticed it again so i just wanted your guys opinions. thanks!

DSC02412.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

Well, yes its crooked, but thats between you and the guy you had weld them on. If youve got lower control arms with spherical joints, you probably wouldnt notice. In theory, one wheel will flex a couple millimeters more, but meh.

The lowers should be angled in a little bit. But not much. I would say that if you can bolt up the arms easily then I wouldn't worry about it

11 degrees. IIRC... hes talking about the obvious un levelness, if you were to put a level on top of the LCA axle side mount.

Back