• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderate/Hard Run

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
If you plan to play with... not sure who is doing this run... please post here. We need to get a head count for the different groups.

I think that's what you could call the run I am leading. Scenic stuff and some hard and moderate stuff and eor guys. So 33"s locker(s) armor thick skin and a sense of humor.

I think that's what you could call the run I am leading. Scenic stuff and some hard and moderate stuff and eor guys. So 33"s locker(s) armor thick skin and a sense of humor.

Josh (REDHEEP) and I will be leading one as well..... Same criteria. Bring parts and a good attitude ;-)

I rode with the Empire guys last year, and had a blast...
We'll see how things play out, but I'll probably be with Doug, Sam, Tyler... He wants the "team" Willys together...

Josh (REDHEEP) and I will be leading one as well..... Same criteria. Bring parts and a good attitude ;-)

And sparkplugs :D

I like to keep my heep pretty, but prepare for the occasional slide into a tree or rock. If you don't want to get dented, you shouldn't follow Doug and Sam around.

Drivers with a binary throttle pedal are more than welcome, but you have to have the axles to play. ;)

So, yeah, I was watching youtube vids of Lions Den. Never been. Looks like fun.

Glenn, do you think you can convert your Jeep to a roll-back before the Crawl?

Nope but we can get you back to camp. You can drive really close to there with a 4x4 and a trailer. lol!

Last edited:

You want Glenn to get you back to the campground? Who's going to tow his jeep back there so he can get someone else's jeep to come get you?

And sparkplugs :D

I like to keep my heep pretty, but prepare for the occasional slide into a tree or rock. If you don't want to get dented, you shouldn't follow Doug and Sam around.

Drivers with a binary throttle pedal are more than welcome, but you have to have the axles to play. ;)

im still the only driver to break a non moving part....

and if you have a binary throttle and poorly equipped axles you will get made fun of and put down after you break it.....for eternity ;)

You want Glenn to get you back to the campground? Who's going to tow his jeep back there so he can get someone else's jeep to come get you?

Wow feeling the love!

im still the only driver to break a non moving part....

and if you have a binary throttle and poorly equipped axles you will get made fun of and put down after you break it.....for eternity ;)

Oh? What part is that? Have you forgotten about the front unirail I ripped open with that side winching?

Oh? What part is that? Have you forgotten about the front unirail I ripped open with that side winching?
I think Doug has you on that one. His non-moving part was critical to the running/driving of the Jeep. Body damage doesn't count.

true :(

One locker and 32's ok for this? I may do one day with Ed and one day with Dougie or Jason.

Back