• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy Run:

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
If you plan to play with Ed please post here. We need to get a head count for the different groups.

1. PacificEd

1. PacificEd
2. Jennie and I. Jennie's driving. 31's, winch, limited slip.
3. Cottontail

1. PacificEd
3. Cottontail
4.Flex(Tail gunner)

1. PacificEd
3. Cottontail
4. Flex(Tail gunner)
5. Timbo

1. PacificEd
3. Cottontail
4. Flex(Tail gunner)
5. Timbo
6. Cnickgo

I cant promise I wont be tempted by the fruit of another, especially if I find a trailer, but this is my plan right now.

I'm guessing Brad will be in our group as well. The XJ is coming along nicely and Harlan with be the Jeep's first trip out!

I suppose this will be my group since the baby will be in the Jeep with us. -Stump

We are doing many of the same trails you ran with us in 2010. Fun stuff with many chances to play in the rough stuff if you choose.

Looks like we have a total of 8 for this group so far:

1. PacificEd
2. Jenny and Nate
3. Cottontail
4. FlexdXJ
5. Tim
6. CNickgo
7. Stump
8. toates89

Looks like we have a total of 8 for this group so far:

1. PacificEd
2. Jenny and Nate
3. Cottontail
4. FlexdXJ
5. Tim
6. CNickgo
7. Stump
8. toates89
9. Brad/Molly

Brad is planning on being in this group at least one day. Depending on if my Jeep comes down on a trailer or not, I may run with Doug saturday. :D

I'm planning on stopping early in the morning at the lower rock garden. Last year we were there at 12 noon in direct sunlight and it was HOT!

We will stop there earlier to play before heading out.

I'm planning on stopping early in the morning at the lower rock garden. Last year we were there at 12 noon in direct sunlight and it was HOT!

We will stop there earlier to play before heading out.

I like it. The lower rock garden is one of the best places in the park IMHO. Fun to run and a good place to meet up with the other groups.

Back