• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dirtbound switch panel

If you are talking about the one that goes in place of the ashtray.. it's very simple. I wrote a small "write-up" on it, and on his site describes how.
Short list:
Remove ashtray
Remove rivets from the upper bracket that keeps the tray in place.
Push in the sides of it and push in.

dirtboundoffroad.com
If you look in the vendor section, is where I posted Pics. It really is self explanitory.

I ordered one and had to cancel as they lost their CAD files and the dimensions for the product. They even asked me if I could send my ashtray in? Hopefully they would find one and be able to manufacture some of these again...

I ordered one and had to cancel as they lost their CAD files and the dimensions for the product. They even asked me if I could send my ashtray in? Hopefully they would find one and be able to manufacture some of these again...

Not sure where you heard we lost the cad files, we have the switch panels in stock and just cut another set of 15 on friday...

You sure you where talking to us?

Its a nice switch panel. I didn't think I would be able to find a gauge that fits. But my 2 1/16 auto meter fit perfect. I ended up building some sturdy brackets for the panel to bolt to. This required me to remove the lower dash panel. But everything is solid and I wont have to worry about it when I go on bumpy roads.

Its a nice switch panel. I didn't think I would be able to find a gauge that fits. But my 2 1/16 auto meter fit perfect. I ended up building some sturdy brackets for the panel to bolt to. This required me to remove the lower dash panel. But everything is solid and I wont have to worry about it when I go on bumpy roads.

nice, can you snap an installed pic? I'm curious to see how to looks once it's in the jeep.
He got more involved than I did with my install, I still need to remove the ashtray bracket, but mine doesn't move a bit. been on a few trails and out at the dunes and its in the same place it has been since I installed it. No gauge yet, planning on a trans temp gauge. And only one switch hooked up, for my T/C lockup. Soon for extra lights and e-fan setup.
My pics are in the vendor feedback section.

Back