• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got some new bumpers on the Comanche!

zebvance

NAXJA Forum User
Here they are

But first I had to do some cutting....
icon_smile.gif

001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

Then the Gf Made some Dinner for our hard work!
icon_smile.gif

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Still got some work to do. I need to hook up all the lights and mess with the back bumper. Its not letting the tail gate open properly.

HOPE YALL LIKE!

Nice! All you gotta do is get some better looking wheels on there. AR-23's come to mind.

The PO put these wheels on. Not the biggest fan of them, but they are starting to grow on me. Not a big fan of the AR-23's either though....
Outlaw II's? Ventura's? TJ Moab's? ZJ Canyon?

Ya need about 400 lbs on that bumper.

Haha I had 400 pound in the bed before I went to the scrap yard a couple weeks ago and I measured it. Only lowered the rear about 1/2 inch....

I absolutely hate they way this thing rides and looks. Its so rough after a weekend on the beach I couldn't move because The ole' man parts were so beat up, I thought I had serious problems. The long arm lift will come very soon, but getting the engine and drive train 100% are number one priority first.

Your rear shackles seem really long and vertical, maybe toss some stock MJ shackles if you can find them or even some XJ shackles.

Nates 4x4. I modified it after I got it though to put the back lights in.

before
014.jpg

after

039-1.jpg

I like those lights. Could you have inserted then further into the bumper so they are flush at the back?

What brand of lights are they?

Patrick

No the bumper is to in for them to sit flush, and they were just Walmart cheapies. I fig why put expensive ones in the back bumper when it's just going to get beat up on the trails.

Back