• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clarification

01erionracing

NAXJA Forum User
First off I did not know that I can not post more stuff for sale here before getting approval by the sponsorship team since I am a supported member, however I have emailed the sponsorship requested more info prior posting the second add.

Cal
Correct me if I am wrong, you have noticed me only once about to contact the sponsorship to be a sponsor and I have replied that I am working on it. I never have had any warning or other issue on this site.

I buy materials and use my own labor to build a product for sale there is nothing wrong with it, if you like my product buy it if not give a comment so it can be improved, I think we are here to help each other and we are a good community here.
Anyway I am not doing fabrication for paying my bills just to pay my toys's bill.
Thanks,

building things with the intent to sell them on here violates the sponsorship agreement of this forum, sorry but that's the way it is. It's not so much an issue with you making stuff to sell as it is an issue with it being unfair to the vendors and fabricators who pay money to be able to advertise their items for sale here.

Please don't take offence, but if these processes weren't set up this forum would turn into craigslist real quick. that's as nicely as I can put it.

:cheers:

this is how it is on every forum. i've spent thousands and thousands of dollars advertising on some of them, and if someone goes and posts thier stuff for free, i would most definitely expect them to get a swift kick in the balls and shut down or my advertising budget would be spent elsewhere. i'm pretty sure anyone who is paying would feel the same.

If you are offering good or services for sale on the site you must get a sponsorship. The purpose is to make it fair for our vendors so they will continue to support our site. You can go hog wild back channel or by word of mouth but to post stuff on the site you need a sponsorship. Thank you for your understanding. PS. just for clarification you cannot send random PM's to advertise your stuff.

How is this any different than selling an ebook? Or people telling others who to put in who's rear end.

Shouldn't there be some difference in him making a bunch to sell and him making one to sell.

I would have never known that he did or did not have a business before the thread was locked

How is this any different than selling an ebook? Or people telling others who to put in who's rear end.

Shouldn't there be some difference in him making a bunch to sell and him making one to sell.

I would have never known that he did or did not have a business before the thread was locked

:patriot:

I think the reasoning behind this is;
If you buy the e-book or any other product for the sole purpose of selling it here, that would make you a vendor. That goes also for any product you manufacture or service you provide for the same purpose.

If you tell people where to go to get your work done without personal or financial gain, you are only showing support for a certain vendor or service.

I think the reasoning behind this is;
If you buy the e-book or any other product for the sole purpose of selling it here, that would make you a vendor. That goes also for any product you manufacture or service you provide for the same purpose.

If you tell people where to go to get your work done without personal or financial gain, you are only showing support for a certain vendor or service.

nicley put there Hawkeye :cheers:

So if someone else advertises the stuff for 01erionracing then it is ok?

No, because you are talking about advertising a product or service for the sole purpose of commerce, circumventing the given rules in this forum. since 01erionracing is also offering options on his products they are obviously made for commerce and vendor rules would apply.
Showing support for a vendor is not direct advertising for a certain product including pricing.
That's why the rules don't allow links to vendors not supporting the club in the signature space.

But this is just my take on the situation.

Last edited:
someone asks "hey who can make me a bumper/rack/install my gears" etc etc.. no big deal if you say hey i can do that.

posting up saying hey i made this and I i can make more with other options for whoever wants them = crossing the line. Vendors pay BIG money here for the right to market their wares to the user base at a discounted rate... it benefits both the vendor and the club member. this is the whole reason for the sponsorship program, it's an incentive to companies to sell more product and for the club members to save some dough. going around that and offering items up without going through the proper channels directly effects the sponsors that are paying good money for that privilege.

Ok so how does it work if I built something and I didnt want to run it and changed my idea? Would it be a no no to sell it to someone here? I wouldn't plan to make more to sell but if I had ONE would it be ok?

Ok so how does it work if I built something and I didnt want to run it and changed my idea? Would it be a no no to sell it to someone here? I wouldn't plan to make more to sell but if I had ONE would it be ok?

You make stuff???

XXXX you guys! All bs aside I just wanted to know how it works and what all is allowed. And I'm the best jb welder you will ever meet muthaXXXXa. And why the XXXX does everyone think I'm associated with casual? Met the guy once and he tried to screw me over on an axle deal. Never happened.

Back