• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday Thursday Thursday

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
Those arriving on weds or earlier, who wants to wheel Thurs.

We will be in Jennies new to her XJ, on 31's with a limited slip and a winch.

So no Lion's den.

Would like to get out and run some of the light trails thursday before the event so Jennie can get a feel for wheeling in the rocks.

I plan to be there Wednesday... So I am not opposed to wheeling, that is the point of this trip for me ;)

Those arriving on weds or earlier, who wants to wheel Thurs.

We will be in Jennies new to her XJ, on 31's with a limited slip and a winch.

So no Lion's den.

Would like to get out and run some of the light trails thursday before the event so Jennie can get a feel for wheeling in the rocks.

Does this have anything to do with why you called?

Short"phone on silent"xjdoug

we are considering driving down on July 4th...after 6pm, which would put us there around 2 or 3 am... on thursday...

But we would need some fireworks on somewhere to make up for missing fireworks on the 4th in the fort...

so could we get in to the campground that late...and could we find it that late...and...we would need some fireworks on the 5th (my bd)...

mac 'burn baby burn' gyvr

Does this have anything to do with why you called?

Short"phone on silent"xjdoug

that was unrelated. Just calling to say hi.

we are considering driving down on July 4th...after 6pm, which would put us there around 2 or 3 am... on thursday...

But we would need some fireworks on somewhere to make up for missing fireworks on the 4th in the fort...

so could we get in to the campground that late...and could we find it that late...and...we would need some fireworks on the 5th (my bd)...

mac 'burn baby burn' gyvr

campground is not hard to find, you'll drive by it if you listen to the women in the GPS box. When she tells you that you're .5 miles away, you need to turn right. It's just past a big industrial supply bulding with a tall chainlink fence and a big sign that proclaims their love for coal.

I think we can manage some fireworks for your birthday.

87 'and the country's too' manche

Won't be any trouble getting the moble club r in there at night?

Don't want to take out a bus load of nuns or anything.

mac 'maybe she won't work late' gyvr

Maybe some of you early comers will still be up around 2am...keeping the party going for me.

mac 'vacation' gyvr

I'll be there Wednesday maybe even Tuesday. I'll be wheeling on Thursday.

campground is a big field practically.

I'll leave the wienerboxes running lights on for you. You won't have any issues.

Pretty sure there will be enough jeeps with bright lights on them to guide that behemoth in there!

Game time decision for us...

not sure how late she will have to work on the 4th.

mac 'might decide day of' gyvr

if there's not people wheeling thursday we've also talked about doing the rapids on the river up the road. The campground is now doing rentals and ferry services. He was talking about it last year, but it's on the website now.

I'd be down for rapids or wheeling. "Team" Willys along with Team Sruggle will be headed up on Wednesday. Depending on when we get there, we may hit a few easier trails after we set up camp.

Team "just trying to finish everyone's junk" Willys

Grace got her work schedule. She has Wed all day off. We will be driving down on Wednesday as long as nothing out of my control changes that. Late afternoon to the campground is my guess on Wed.

mac 'I love leaving for wheelin trips on a Wed' gyvr

Back