• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help: what tiptronic shifter is this?

LittleDevilXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can you guys help me figure who made this tiptronic shifter? I need a wiring diagram or something. Most of it is labeled but there a few wires I need to figure out where they go. I was told its from a 2000 XJ, Im going to install it on a 92

64235d8f.jpg

a0bf121e.jpg

Can you guys help me figure who made this tiptronic shifter? I need a wiring diagram or something. Most of it is labeled but there a few wires I need to figure out where they go. I was told its from a 2000 XJ, Im going to install it on a 92

64235d8f.jpg

a0bf121e.jpg

OH! You are just a few miles down from me. I am in Jacksonville off Blanding and you are in Middleburg.

Looking at the black box I would say it is a Brent shifter but that control handle in the console,...I have never seen that before. I had one of his early versions and it used a rotary switch to shift. I think his later versions had a joy stick but I am not certain of that.

Back