• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I go for it

I would buy the limited for sale on here, it already has alot of nice parts for 5,500.00 and only 105,000 miles. You would be way farther ahead, unless you are going to stay stock? Just my .02

If you go out there to look at it in "wing it" mode check the front bumper mounts and see if there was a frame pulldone. Also check unibody around steering box for any major cracks. Signs of some major issues done the road. Other than that if it drives okay and it looks like it has a rebuilt title from ruined sheet metal only I say do it. Cherokees total out easy in a accident since there not worth much.

That price seems to be about mid-blue-book...... a bit high for a salvaged/rebuilt/reconstructed title..... If it wasn't for the brand on the title, I'd say go for it.
But that's one big red flag and a question mark that needs some answering.
Bronzewyrm had some good advice.... fact sheets dont lie, a seller will blow smoke up your butt all day long.

I have never seen one for a collision will it just say front end collision? It's more the fact I'm on a extremely strict budget and for now it's my dd. Also thanks for the tips kinda makes me nervious the whole front end looks tilted up...

I wouldn't offer more than $1750 for it and I'd be aiming for $1500..

I picked up a 00' Classic Black on black with Clean title for $1800 a few weeks back..

Keep your eyes open.. deals pop up all the time!

There was a white Sport or Limited? On Craigslist a month or two a ago for 1,500.00. It had two broken window and it had around 100,000. I missed buying it by a day or two.

There was a white Sport or Limited? On Craigslist a month or two a ago for 1,500.00. It had two broken window and it had around 100,000. I missed buying it by a day or two.

haha there was one last august was up for 1750 guy had bills to pay 1999 4.5 inch lift 145k I missed it buy 20 mins it had been for sale for 5 hours. :(

Back