• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Meal

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Crawler's we will one again be using Black Mountain Pizza to supply the Saturday night dinner. The meal will consist of pizza and wings.

Now hopefully I will do a better job of ordering the food and since my wife is attending, she is going to make sure we have all the little stuff I forgot last year (like napkins, plates, wing sauce, etc). Thank you to those who bailed me out last year.

Please be sure to order meal ticket(s) when you register if you plan to eat on Saturday night. We need to know how many people we need to feed.

Water and soft drinks will be provided but you are welcome to bring drinks of your choice.

:yelclap: Ed, you did a fine job last year don't kid yourself!

I hear he might be....

Looking forward to it! The pizza was great last year :)

We have hit a snag with the meal guys. BMP is unresponsive. Word is they are currently closed. WE have checked on a couple things but the options are limited. We, the BOD, are thinking Pizza Hut. That way we still get our Pizza and Wing fix!

WHOA pizza and wings?

I grew up with NYC pizza and Went to school in buffalo home of the chicken wing.

going to be hard to impress

Well, if its just gonna be pizza hut you probably won't be impressed, toates. Black Mountain pizza was good stuff! :( Chicago style is better though.........:D

Well, if its just gonna be pizza hut you probably won't be impressed, toates. Black Mountain pizza was good stuff! :( Chicago style is better though.........:D

never had pizza from chicago but i do love sicilian pizza. overall i love all pizza, and havent had stuffed crust in forever

i dont know if anyone would be interested or how i would go about it but i could bring a tray of wings down from anchorbar(bar that started the wing)

Harlan has a lot of diners and fast food but diners normally don't cater and fast food isn't a great option.

We are going to call the Coal Miner's Diner and Hog Heaven BBQ to see what they can offer. CMD was recommended by Stephen. I have no idea what kind of food they have.

Ken & Pauls Steak and Pizza is also in Harlan.

What scares me is none of us know anything about the food.

Back