• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep pron! Safe for work

supertubesocks

NAXJA Forum User
Just got this little girl running this weekend.
All original 1967 Jeepster convertable.

ad8a3215-e56e-b7f5.jpg
ad8a3215-e592-14ce.jpg
ad8a3215-e5cd-59a1.jpg

Take it for a cruise down PCH.

Nice. A cage and a lift would be cool.

That is awesome!

No way, I'd keep it just like that, all original. It was marketed as a beach cruiser, and I'd keep it that way for historical sake. Lift and cage throw away vehicles, like XJs, haha.

X2. I rarely see those around anymore.restore it.

Dammit, now I have drool stains on my shirt... At least I'm designed so that I don't get the drool on my pants...

Unfortunately it is not mine. It belonged to my best friends mom and hasn't moved in 15 years. It has been stored in a garrage in Arizona. It will be registered and driveable on the next trip.

It will be our beer getter and chick picker upper, lol.

Oh yeah only 15k miles on it.

That's awesome. I had a 1971 in high school. It was the one that looked a bit like a bronco...Which I think meant it was an AMC rather than a Willys? Does that sound right?

Anyways, It was a great truck. Rode on 31's. very comfy, and the perfect beach truck. Always smelled like surf wax and neoprene inside. :)

l.jpg

Here's mine. That's a rather old picture. I've been working on it for 3 years. I got it for 100 bucks and it was just a frame and body that was in a fire. I've got a few things left to do. I need to do the brake lines, and i'm about 50% done with the wiring. I'll have it running by fall hopefully. Mine is a 67'.

Back