• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now that BOR is gone, what springs?

2000bluexj

NAXJA Forum User
I had my mind set on a pair of the big offroad 4" flexy leafs. But now that they are out of business, what out there comes close? The bOR springs were longer than factory to kick back the shackle angle, were build with a military wrap, and rode really good from what ive read. This will be going on a street/crawler rig with the occasional romp down some fire roads. Looking for around inches of lift. I have a bastard pack in there now utilizing the dodge van main to kick back the shackle. What else is out there?

I had my mind set on a pair of the big offroad 4" flexy leafs. But now that they are out of business, what out there comes close? The bOR springs were longer than factory to kick back the shackle angle, were build with a military wrap, and rode really good from what ive read. This will be going on a street/crawler rig with the occasional romp down some fire roads. Looking for around inches of lift. I have a bastard pack in there now utilizing the dodge van main to kick back the shackle. What else is out there?

Call Alcan Springs in Grand Junction. They were the ones producing the springs for BOR. They will make them custom to your specs.

Otherwise Deavers, but they are pricey.

Back