• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fight Club screening in SLO!

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Found out while purchasing tickets to my friend's event/screening. That there is a possibility of being able to get a screening of fight club at a local theater. Most likely June/July-ish. I know it is far for most of you, but I know there are some of you that want to come wheel at the dunes this summer. Figure could try and organize it around the same time. let me know what you think.

hmmm?, my brother lives in lompoc and I've been wanting to check out a few trails near the area. Sounds like a good enough reason for me to go.as long as I don't already have plans (that I forgot about). pismo is good too

hmmm?, my brother lives in lompoc and I've been wanting to check out a few trails near the area. Sounds like a good enough reason for me to go.as long as I don't already have plans (that I forgot about). pismo is good too
This is kinda of why I put this up to see if there are dates better than others.

This is the only exception to the rule.

I put in a request for Sat July 14th. So let's see if it can be done. Realized that it can be done in AG which is closer to Pismo. When I know more you will too!

Haven't been, but few mile down hwy 166 there is a place called 'Rockfront' I believe you can google it. I hear there is some decent trails there.

Back