• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dropbox? Use it!

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are a lot of smartphone users in the NWC.. you should be using dropbox. Its a bitchin way to have your files everywhere you need them. Its also free. You can use it to share pictures on forums too :)

http://db.tt/YMGXEDoJ:party:

If you use it, cool. If not Sign up here with that link and we will both get a space bonus, that you keep for ever. Even if you don't plan on using it.. sign up so I can have more free space, I use the shitacki out of it for work and fun.

This picture is on my dropbox- you can put any file type up there, and pull it from the cloud when ever you want.

034.jpg

DropBox is horribly insecure. Assume that anything you put there will be viewed by the world.

DropBox is horribly insecure. Assume that anything you put there will be viewed by the world.

You know, if someone wants to check out my jeep shots.. or read my work spreadsheets, they are more than welcome to :)

Just sign up chief.. gimme somre more space.

You know, if someone wants to check out my jeep shots.. or read my work spreadsheets, they are more than welcome to :)

Just sign up chief.. gimme somre more space.
If that's your view, that's fine...... just don't think that it's secure storage.

<SPAM!> If you Purchase an HTC One device you now get 23GB of additional space on your dropbox for 2 years</SPAM!>

I use if for auto upload of photos over WiFi.

Back