• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

power,relay,fuse,fitch box

beastlydumass

NAXJA Forum User
iv been looking around scouting threads and talking with other ppl about the best way to hook up aux power and localize switches. i like the fitch box style but looking to do it as a pannle on the center console or the the under dash panel. but my like is i have an idea of how to hook things up but realy wanting a detailed pik of the assembly process just to make just so i dont fry things. and the best place to pull full power saftly.

I am hoping to start on a fitchbox and switch panel soon to clean up the underwood wiring. I've read through splitz thread, but I'm having trouble sourcing the plastic modular box for housing everything, and the fuse block. Where is everyone finding these? Didn't see them at RadioShack locally

i'm not looking for a buss box, but the empty plastic 6x4" box with the screw down lid, that people are building their fitchbox out of, enough to hold 6 - 9 relays, a fuse block, and all the wiring with terminal, power, and ground blocks.

i'm not looking for a buss box, but the empty plastic 6x4" box with the screw down lid, that people are building their fitchbox out of, enough to hold 6 - 9 relays, a fuse block, and all the wiring with terminal, power, and ground blocks.

Have you tried Radioshack? They are called "project boxes"

i found them. The first time I went I could only find metal boxes, but finally got ahold of a black ABS plastic one.

Back