• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know where to buy just the fuel filter frame and sending unit?

MichaelP

NAXJA Forum User
I took my tank down and the sending unit and associated parts are rusty like someone figured out how to run an XJ on saltwater. I already have a new fuel pump, now I just need the frame and sending unit assembly, anyone know where to get them?

Junkyards sell the pickup assemblies for pennies on the dollar.

Like a tard I bought the pump without looking at the rest of the assembly. Now I guess I might try to take it apart and have the fframe chromed or something. Havent decided yet, but I dont want to pay 200 bucks on top of the hundred I already paid for the pump.

Post up what year,
Pre 96 or post 96 are no problem to find,even new. 96's are a bastard any only place to find is the junk yard. at an outrageous price

Its a 93. I kinda dont want to go with a junkyard unit as I dont want to inherit someone elses problems. Has anyone ever tried to refinish the frame the pump and sender is in?

Back