• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper

When I was at 4wp the other day they had a pic of it. It's not a bad looking bumper they asked me if I wanted to place an order for it since I pricing winches for my XJ. They also said the next batch is due to arrive some time in June.

For the price they want you can get a better bumper, Which is why I am going to order a bumper from Terry (Rigid Fab) within the next week his bumpers are bomb proof, I'm also having a DirtBound Off Road Extreme Hoop Kit added onto it .

Ive looked close at them (TJ) bumbers and XJ bumpers and Im not liking the little welds and little pieces tack welded on for gussets.They claim one piece bumpers but they arent .Also just a guess but made in China??? Like the rest of there stuff .But if someone bought one and finished welding it up it could be a good bumper also they are like 3/16 I belive .

There's been at least one other thread on these with some discussion. Last I heard, people were waiting to hear about the mounting brackets and material thickness.

Back