• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lawrence welk or corrall canyon 4/21 or 4/22?

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
looking to do some wheeling to test out the rig this weekend. either lawrence welk or corrall canyon, but leaning toward LW since it's closer.
this is assuming i get the jeep back in time which it sounded like i will.
either this saturday or sunday works for me. anyone else up for it?

ahh. yea, i want to make sure there are no more major problems before i make the haul to calico

I'm down for a passenger seat on the 21'st if you do CC. I can chip in for gas. I spend most of the time out of the ride taking pics though, lol.

a couple of us are thinking either a day trip or weekend camping trip at corrall canyon. anyone up for it?

I'll keep you guys in mind. Hate to be iffy, but I may be up for a Sunday run. I'm in the middle of welding up some DIY beadlocks and trying to finish by Sat eve. If I make it with no leaks then I'm a go.

im sure you'll like it!

btw, i'm hoping to hit some of the slightly more challenging trails out there. something other than sidewinder and bronco peak. gotta test out the build!

We went to set up the gears in Dan's diff last night and found that the locker case was bent in the R&P failure. Thankfully he has a spare locker and we should have him up and running by the weekend.

We went to set up the gears in Dan's diff last night and found that the locker case was bent in the R&P failure. Thankfully he has a spare locker and we should have him up and running by the weekend.

dude what do you expect when you drive like van? or YOU for that matter!:eyes: :shocked:

Back