• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just opened a can of worms

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
I went up a tire size.

6b3d3e98-b5cb-0dde.jpg
6b3d3e98-b5e8-f7e1.jpg

6b3d3e98-b5fa-7417.jpg
6b3d3e98-b60f-e7f3.jpg

Yay 40s!

Wow, that thing looks crazy now!!!
How'd those run flats and everything go together?

The dildo is going to get tied in, hopefully this summer with more tube work. Axles are 60/44. The pvc inserts were some work, I had to have a comically strong friend of mine come give me a hand. Here are a couple pics after I did a half assed wash job.
P1010822.jpg

P1010821.jpg

Last edited:
that things going to look so good once you get all the tube on

I got the centering washers for my wheels in the mail today. I had ordered them from a hummer parts website. I was supprised to get the mailed directly from am general. The warning on the front of the package cracked me up.
43bd6b5c-7bd8-377e.jpg

43bd6b5c-7bec-59c7.jpg

I'd like to. But im not driving it there, so unless I come across a money tree and have a tow rig and trailer by then we will probably be there in the gf's xj again

I'd like to. But im not driving it there, so unless I come across a money tree and have a tow rig and trailer by then we will probably be there in the gf's xj again

i got a decent dolly. you could probably tug it up there on it? just a thaught

wait... your full with arnt you?

Last edited:
Back