• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off to Bear for the weekend.

Peacefrog53

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is around or wants to join, Brandon and I will be camping at Yellow post by Big Pine flats this weekend. Going to try Gold Mtn., and go through Holcomb Creek possibly. Maybe dishpan, but not sure. Depends on the snow up there. Ch. 17 on the CB. No HAM's yet. The more people. the bigger the party.

Couldn't make it to Truckhaven for the SoCal XJ Jambo, so we figured we would at least get out for SOME wheelin this weekend.

P
eacefrog were you just south of your camp this weekend and you came across a green XJ stopped at the intersection of Coxey Truck Trail & 3N14?? If so that was me. Looking at the map deciding if I was going to go back up towards Holcomb valley or beat the snowboarders and go out Crab Flats to Green Valley. Sorry if it was you I had not read the post of any one going to be out there!

Awesome weekend! Here are a few pictures.

2012-04-14_08-16-23_135.jpg

2012-04-14_17-31-30_805.jpg

2012-04-15_11-04-25_953.jpg

P
eacefrog were you just south of your camp this weekend and you came across a green XJ stopped at the intersection of Coxey Truck Trail & 3N14?? If so that was me. Looking at the map deciding if I was going to go back up towards Holcomb valley or beat the snowboarders and go out Crab Flats to Green Valley. Sorry if it was you I had not read the post of any one going to be out there!

Yeah that was us... took Trevor's Jeep into town. Nice XJ you had out there. What an amazing weekend we had.

P

Yea man that was us. I regret not stopping. Sorry brother. We were on a hunt for some mallows chocolate and grahams. Lol. I'll check my video and see if I got a sweet pic of ur rig for ya.

Did u wind up going up holcomb or JB?? We drove down 3N16 on the way home and hc looked like a blast....if only I was locked...and had some decent shoes..

Welcome to NAXJA too BTW. Ull have a blast around here. These guys and gals are a real bunch of......well let's just say theyre jeepers. Lol.

Back