• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windows/Locks and Vibrations from Floorboard

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
2 problems here.....
Last year my window regualtor on the passenger side went out, replaced the entire thing and the wind worked fine, well now 2 problems have arised. 1. The passenger window will not roll down with using my controls on the drivers side....then its a hit or miss getting the window to roll down using the passenger side controls.....2. The passenger side door will not lock and I can't get it to even manually lock with my finger....I have also noticed that whenever someone gets in on the passenger side, and they slam the door closed...the door tried to lock...you can hear it it like someone pressed the button to lock the door.
Whats the deal?

I am also having some vibrations from the floorboard when driving down the road at like 45 mph or so....My front DS is removed, so you can rule that out....I am not sure if it is the axle u joints, but it seems some days it doesn't really bother me then theres other days where it just seems way worse than the day before.... Tires have been balanced in the last month or so and are wearing even... there is no clunking when turning or clicking.
just not sure what it is....

Back