• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY VANIMAL!

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Do you still have those skyjacker rear shocks? If so can I paypal you some bread and have you mail them to me? Thanks man.

Oh yeah I've been following your build, its looking good!

What length do you need? If he doesn't I may have a pair of RC hydros.

He has a set for a think 3-4 inches of lift. I need for 5". I can space his for now until I can get some new ones. His were close enough and the right price... CHEAP! Lol. What size are you RC shocks? And how much do you want for them?

He has a set for a think 3-4 inches of lift. I need for 5". I can space his for now until I can get some new ones. His were close enough and the right price... CHEAP! Lol. What size are you RC shocks? And how much do you want for them?
the ones i have are for 5-6" i think. the bilstiens i had were for 3-4" but those are sold.

I can measure the collapsed/ext length. I have a pair of xj ones, probably for about 4.5" and a pair of WJ (eye-eye), about the same I believe, so a bpe or pressed in bar pin would do the trick. Let me know if things do not work out with Dan.

Cool man appreciate it. Dan is gonna check on shipping costs for me this week when he gets time. But if it does fall thru for any reason I will check back with you.

Back