• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axial RC's are addicting...

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Got my son a Axial Wraith and boy is that thing fun. Threw on some 3300MAH lipo's on it yesterday and that thing runs for a good 30-45 mins. Hits the Skate ramp with enough speed to get some good air. :)

Gotta get the GF to get me my own :p

laxid9018.jpg

They are a blast, my son and I have a Wraith, and 2 SCX10's. You really want to get addicted try racing, we run Associated SC10 2wds and I also run a Losi SCTE 4wd.

Oh and if you want affordable Lipos look up Gens Ace. We run them in all our trucks.

I get my Lipo's from Hobbyking as they seem to be the cheapest.

As of 10 mins ago, I convinced the GF to get me one :p Now to buy some more Lipo's.

2S 5000MAH ones on HK go for 20 bucks.

Ill check out Gens ACe.

I also have 2 JK scalers. :)

With easy pay it was about $130 a month for 3 months

Plus about $100 for batts and charger.

I am already addicted to mine..

Yeah, Tower Hobbies has easy pay on the Kit and the RTR. They have a 30$ off coupon right meow on anything over 230$.

List price for the RTR kit is 399 minus the 30 but they charge you 9.99 to ship. Oh, and no taxes!

the Non RTR kit is 310 and qualifies for the 30 dollar coupon. So if you have an ESC, motor, Radio and servo you are good.

But for the difference in the kit and the RTR, you are better off getting the RTR as you will spend more on those individual items in the long run.

Yeah, Tower Hobbies has easy pay on the Kit and the RTR. They have a 30$ off coupon right meow on anything over 230$.

List price for the RTR kit is 399 minus the 30 but they charge you 9.99 to ship. Oh, and no taxes!

the Non RTR kit is 310 and qualifies for the 30 dollar coupon. So if you have an ESC, motor, Radio and servo you are good.

But for the difference in the kit and the RTR, you are better off getting the RTR as you will spend more on those individual items in the long run.

cool, thanks for the info!

Back