• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC invasion M&G???

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
So i'm gonna be out that way the 26th and staying until the second, anyone wanna grab some food and shoot the shit around then? I'd love to see some CO chapter rigs too. We'll also be running up pikes peak if the weather is good then if anyone wants to join.. Not sure what day but i'm guessing saturday or sunday.

I'm probably going to be free. Are you talking Denver or CS area? We can set it up as a full fledged M&G.

I'm probably going to be free. Are you talking Denver or CS area? We can set it up as a full fledged M&G.

If you wanna set it up as a full on M&G, be my guest. My buddy lives in Lone tree so somewhere around there would work out nicely, just in case the boss makes him stay in and I gotta take his.......explorer! :puke:

Whatworks best for you guys. I know Nothing about whats in thw area so if you guys wanna find a place with good eats and brews(not for me, not a drinker) i'm down for whatever as long as its not indian food! :puke:

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*.........anything? :D

How does this sound? Fox and Hound in Lone tree on Sunday the 29th at 6pm?

Fox and hound tomorrow at 6. If anyone can make it we'll be there. I'll be wearing a dirty blue Jeep hat and i'm missing a front tooth, can't miss me!

Well Crap, Guess it'll be Fall fling next year before i meet any of you. I have enjoyed my trip though!

Back