• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know where i can get a stator kit for an eaton d44 elocker?

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
noone seems to have one, and all the distributors are out. anyone know of a place that may have one collecting dust on a shelf somewhere? it's the last piece i need for my front axle and i need it in less than 1.5 weeks.

do you have a part number for it? i can check and see if any of my stores are sitting on one...
edit: never mind, i think i found it... 26664-00S? i'll check around and see.

Last edited:
do you have a part number for it? i can check and see if any of my stores are sitting on one...
edit: never mind, i think i found it... 26664-00S? i'll check around and see.
thats the one! thanks dude!

daym 161$ up to 209$.

Do you have a broken one or is it missing? If you have the old one it may be able to be fixed.

I always loved your optimisim.

But I bet you cant fix my old one, shes not broken badly, just enough to make alot of noise typically.... :dunno: Expecially when you push her button, and engauge her...

it's shreaded. no bueno.
just ordered one, supposed to be here by friday, we'll see!

yeah, nothing around here in any of our stores. guy at west coast differentials could get me one, but it'd be about a week.
sounds like you got it handled.

Back