• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker 4-1-2012

Well My Dad my Buddy and Me hit Walker today found snow hail and mud this the Group @ Hagen around 10:30
IMG_2505-1.jpg

My Old Man found out his 87 Laredo is lacking in the flex
IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2511-1.jpg

I love the gambler wheels on your dads rig, what tire size? any rubbing? I have a set standing by for when I get new tires

I also love the look of your dad's steel bumper painted white!
I can't say that I've seen anyone paint a bumper white before, save perhaps some rich guy who color matched an ARB or something...

He has about 4 inches of lift and 31-10.50-15 Fedral 351 for tires and yeah some rubbing .Yeah thanks we built in his driveway and figured white would look better than Mexi-chrome lol.Also today when I went to BS with him I noticed his left side LCA mount (axle end ) was bent hard over damn near touching his 3rd member because in the upper main line he had to winch it over some big rocks when my slacker buddy gets me his pic's I'll post them up.

Last edited:
Back