• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

been missing for a bit.. I moved to the high desert.

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
so i have been neglecting the boards... some of you know by now i have bought a house in hesperia. bbq soon... still unpacking

congrats on the new house. i used to go wheeling/riding/camping in hesperia all the time. fun area. had a nice track going in honda valley. found some nice areas for wheeling too.

You know what, honestly, I LOVE the high desert and what it has to offer. You can have plenty of property out there, great terrain and weather, and closer to Barstow. However, the cities are full of a bunch of F*CKtard thieves and criminals. Ask me how I know :D

If I lived up there, it'd be somewhere off in the open, similar to where Dennis lives, and I'd never go into town.

You know what, honestly, I LOVE the high desert and what it has to offer. You can have plenty of property out there, great terrain and weather, and closer to Barstow. However, the cities are full of a bunch of F*CKtard thieves and criminals. Ask me how I know :D

If I lived up there, it'd be somewhere off in the open, similar to where Dennis lives, and I'd never go into town.
it's a little ghetto around here too, but a big dog or two and security cameras keep those F**kwads out of my yard.

Howdy!!!! I was the gas guy that read your meter.

derek - i'll swing by sometime next week to grab those lol

nick - sweet i'll get in touch of you to do the repairs on both mine and yours

Back