• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so i was driving around proctor valley and this happened...

1904xj

NAXJA Forum User
REBAR! wtf really? anyways if any of you guys have some 31 for sell or even 33's i would be very grateful.

jR3I6l.jpg

Last edited:
wow that sucks. looks like a fairly new tire too. maybe buy a new one from discount, buy the road hazard, wait a month and turn this one in. ok ok ok, nobody would be that dishonest around here.

ya it was gnarly, i wasnt even rompin around like an idiot, i was just cruisin the valley and enjoying the scenery. i like your idea, but i think karma would bite me in the ass.

Last edited:
Did that happen on the main road, or were you off in the hills

XXXXin dumpers; I have so much of this crap to deal with in all the local "fun spots" in my area..

I pulled half of a nut driver out of my tire last week. I took it up to the shop and they had it patched in half an hour for 10 bucks...

Patch the tire, they can do it...

2012-03-22_07-06-32_424.jpg

Did that happen on the main road, or were you off in the hills

off in the hills where i didnt expect anything like this to be lying around. probably just gonna get it patched up.

I have a 33 X 12.5 15 geolander AT you can have. It is almost brand new. It was used only as a spare.

id take it buti need 4 33's. right now i have 31's. i may just get it patched and go to bears to see if they can trade with some cash so i can go bigger.

You will have to show me where you snuck past all those barriers. I though everything was all blocked off now.

off in the hills where i didnt expect anything like this to be lying around. probably just gonna get it patched up.

id take it buti need 4 33's. right now i have 31's. i may just get it patched and go to bears to see if they can trade with some cash so i can go bigger.
You can still have this tire to bargain with if you want it.

They also have a thing called a "plug patch" works well. I assume it has a large hole but work blocks photobucket and those types of sites so I cant see it.

You will have to show me where you snuck past all those barriers. I though everything was all blocked off now.

for sure, its a little past the first bend that goes uphill. i just found a bike trail and followed it with hope and chance. but it looked like it was well traveled. with my tire that hole was un fixable. those were steal belted and basically ate the inside. just got a "gently used" bf goodrich to match my spare. ready to party. if you want we can hit it up this friday. maybe meet up in rancho at the mobil gas station or somethin. pm me. we could also hit up pancake rock if you want. ive never been cause i dont know anyone else with a jeep, but id like to tackle it.

on that note anybody up for pancake rock run this friday?

But if the area is all barricaded except for this one "hidden" path, that should raise some flags as to whether it's supposed to be open to the public. I'd check it out, last thing we need is more wheelers getting caught where they shouldn't be. :)

not really hidden. its after the barriers, there is a big opening where cars obviously go. it looks like a staging area. the path i went down was wide enough for a jeep. it wasnt far down the road where the protected areas are that are clearly marked for vernal pools.

Back