• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sick car show april 7th

Yamadevil

NAXJA Forum User
Guys for a good show in Vegas head out to the Rat City Rukkus show April 7th. It is thrown by the club i am in the Junkyard Pirates. It is a no bullshit show and not a bunch of DONKEY*oles running around like the other one that same weekend. here is the info. http://ratcityrukkus.com/ if you come out look for me Jeremy i will be working the show and wearing a Junkyard Pirates shirt and well have some brews

Last edited by a moderator:
just kidding everyone come
it will be one of the best car shows you ever go to no one here are snobby type. you can roll up to anyone and bullshit with a beer

yeah we went to the other one religiously for years with some 64 caddys. infact like 3 to 4 years back they put a car i built as first one through the gate a avacado green 64 caddy. then the next year took our money and when we showed up they wouldnt let us in because they changed the year to 63 even though they took our entry money and pic online so we went to the rat city one and they took us in and took great care of us. Then I went every year to that show. Just saying real good guys and atmosphere.

Back