• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E.R. plinkin sesh -> 3/24

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Just like it says. heading up old stage toward ER to do some plinking.
Anyone who attends is asked to be responsible and respectful, and please bring a trash bag.
While up there we are gonna try and pick up some of the trash up there, feel free to toss it into the back of my truck.

Meeting at the home depot off lake and southgate @ 9:30 am.
WE ARE ROLLING OUT AT 10:00am

Please post up if you will be attending/need a ride up.
Old stage road is pretty clear after the current heat. Not 4x4 required but better than a car is recommended.

I already said you can have all of my 7.62 brass as long as I get half of the resulting reloads. :D

Do you reload 9mm?

About 3.5 miles past overlook. Its 1.5 miles into teller county. Depends on conditions,traffic,and his you drive. Takes me 50minutes from stetson hills.

I don't reload yet. Havent learned yet.
But yes the family does reload 9mm.

Just Dutch and Castle trying to come out? My bro will be coming, but sis opted out for some time with the mom.

Whos bringing what?

I'm bringing a guy from my unit.

Mine:
SKS
FNP-9

His:
Mossberg 500
Glock 22 .40
possible other glocks

Oh ok cool. Looks like the mountains will be pretty clear up there. Been roastin down here lately.
Ill have a glock 9mm with me. Gonna potentially bring the sig 9mm as well. But still debating on what else. depends on what of my ammo shows up before then.

Sadly no model 94 :( Waiting to see if I can find some parts or need some made.....damn.

Let me know what ends up happening. Looks like just me and the bro. Be in the black dodge ram. Ill park on outer part of HD parking lot.

I'm contemplating. Kinda broke since unemployment ran out. The state isn't being real helpful with the extended benefits. It'll be Zac and I in his turquoise XJ with a 9 mm and 22's.

Well fred I hope you guys do manage to come out. Supposed to be great weather and its up in the mountains so always a good day.

I will have a few chairs, the lil gazebo thingy for some shade. A few boards for paper targets as well as whats left of some metal ones.

Ive got a few things coming out, loaded up about 1600 rounds of various caliber. Maybe we will bring something unused home? LOL

I've got 350rnds of 9mm and 200rnd of 7.62x39

I also picked up some sweet zombie targets from Jax

I had some fun out there today. Was great weather.

Dunno if ill be going back to that spot tho. SOOO many morons up there and the place is jsut destroyed. For those of you that remember what rampart range used to look like - this is worse. Its almost to the level of nasty as lefthand. Really depressing. And no one up there cares.....(what i contacted STT about - still with no response :dunno: )
But it was fun, after dutch left we shot for another 45min or so then ran with my buddy up ER. Still too much snow. But soon.

Back