• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand flea rally April 28th

Not going to happen for me, Dawns birthday. to bad I cant convince her she would have a good time.

This sucks so bad I can't go, I just have so much to do. That and I had spend all my play money on a mower and flooring. But on the bright side I have a bad ass Deere mower and killer floors now.

Thinking I'm going to head down for the day on Saturday if the weather holds out. Not registering for the rally, but I kind of have the urge to cruise the dunes.

Anyone interested in convoying down?

Thinking I'm going to head down for the day on Saturday if the weather holds out. Not registering for the rally, but I kind of have the urge to cruise the dunes.

Anyone interested in convoying down?

Me & Daryl will headed down Saturday morning, meeting at the Fred Meyers on Mill Plain & 205 around 7:30 or so. That's the plan so far. Weather at Sand Lake for Saturday ( According to Weather Underground.com ) is: Partly cloudy, high around 59. No rain is foretasted for Saturday. But calling for great times!!

Back