• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last Minute Corral Canyon...

Fornstar

NAXJA Forum User
Hitting up Corral Canyon tomorrow as a last minute trip. Meeting spot is the Burger King off Lake Jennings Rd at 0930. I know its last minute but it is what it is. There may be snow, not sure.

Matt

Wanna say it probably is around 3500 ft. I dont know for sure. And not sure there will be snow. Whish full thinking I guess.

Matt

Hitting up Corral Canyon tomorrow as a last minute trip. Meeting spot is the Burger King off Lake Jennings Rd at 0930. I know its last minute but it is what it is. There may be snow, not sure.

Matt

That's what I'm talking about!

:doh: you mean that funny thing with letters and numbers at the top of the post is a date? :anon: Didn't even notice it was posted friday. hahahaha

Yes, the run was Saturday. First time out there with the Jeep. That place is awesome. It was raining the whole time which I enjoyed. Didnt get many pics but heres one on Broncos Peak, I think.

423538_3252895395142_1049755635_3078713_321398312_n.jpg

Matt

Snowed really good on Sunday

Back