• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mirimar Auto hobby shop

90XJLtd

NAXJA Forum User
If any of you active duty guys are around tomorrow. I'll be at the auto hobby shop for a few hours pulling my tranny to replace a broken bellhousing and seals "while I'm in there". If you want to stop by and shoot the POO POO or whatever. I'd like to meet some military XJ guys in SD before I move on to my next duty station. I'll be under the Zombie apocalypse jeep. Hope to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got there and the place was packed. 2hr minimum wait for a lift. No thanks. That would have given me at best 3 hrs to get the job done. I wasnt trying to rush this one. So I'm here early today.

hey im not to far from mira mar and pretty soon im about to install front shocks and replace my rear leafs. let me know when you plan to go there again. im also wanting to meet up with more guys in the area to do quick "get your jeep dirty" runs in proctor valley area or otay mnt.

Back