• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What should my next vehicle be?

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
I might have some money coming in soon so I'm going to sell my POS ranger and get something better. It will be a daily driver too. My mind changes just about every day between a 4 door wrangler, a low mileage good condition xj like my old mall crawler that I regret selling, a full size truck (Ford, Chevy, or toyota), or a 2005+ Mustang? I'm single with no family as well!

I'm bored so I'm hoping some entertaining discussion may come out of this.

I'm bored so I'm hoping some entertaining discussion may come out of this.

wmob001.jpg

Seriously... wtf do you want?

If you had said 'chevy duramax, or dodge cummings?' people would have an opinion... but since you cannot deceide truck or mustang... you obviously have no clue....

but a toyota carolla... it'll help you figure out what you want, and will help you save money thru overall price, and mileage.

Like I said I'm just bored and indecisive. Was just curious what you guys would choose if you were getting something new and had no family obligations.

trucks are 100 times moreuseful than a car, and you can tow with them. my vote is a 4x4 diesel pickup. 7.3 superduty, 5.9 cummins, or a duramax. a cummins powered dodge with 4x4 and a manual trans would be at the top of my list.

I would suggest a middle aged camel. works well in the desert and if you need some more power you can kick it in the Balls, it will run forever. How's that for gas mileage.:roflmao:

Back